Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Ooops! Never posted the finished stars squares here

I don't know how it took me so long to notice that the completed stars squares weren't posted.  Except that as I mentioned earlier this evening that I was focusing on the actual knitting and then crocheting and planned to catch up on the yakking about it later or whenever.

Squares are for the Spreading Love project. The goal is to make comforting blankets for an ill child and her two siblings.



Here's proof of distraction or something. I didn't notice until much later that I consistently was photographing this square upside down. I suppose that's good proof that the illusion works in both directions, though.  Yippee!!!

I really should take some nicer finished photos of these, but they aren't pinned down any more. I tend to run out of blocking pins. Should put them in my wishlist while I'm thinking of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment